Confidence is attractive and a terrific asset for creating success. We love being around confident leaders and confident people. Most of us wish we had a bit more of it. You may be confident is some areas and not in others or maybe your overall confidence has been shaken recently.
The key to confidence is to understand that this is an area that can grow and improve in your life with even just a small amount of attention. Focus on building your confidence and you will start seeing results.
Here are some steps for growing your confidence level.
1.Remember that as a young child, you were born confident. Do you remember singing at the top of your lungs? Or asking any question that you wanted to ask? Or being confident enough to try just about anything?
2. Remind yourself of your limitless potential. You can learn how to do just about anything that you want to do.
3. Use positive words to describe yourself (especially during your self-talk).
5. Create a series of achievements. It’s okay to start small. You can build on each achievement so you begin to feel a positive track record.
6. Be around other positive and confident people. Instead of being intimidated by confidence, get inspired and spend time around people who exude confidence.
7. Take action. Become an expert in your field and areas of interest. Learn from other experts. Practice your skills. If you want more clients, become a master of understanding what your clients want. If you want more financial freedom, become an expert at understanding how to grow your money and how to attract opportunities. If you want better relationships, become an expert at interpersonal communications. If you want to master your health, become an expert.
Confidence is something we call can have, yet few truly do. As you build confidence (and no, I am not talking about arrogance), you will see your life grow and change in a more positive direction.
If you liked this, you will love this article about How to Up-Level Your Mindset
Sheri Kaye Hoff
Coach, Trainer, and Author, Sheri Kaye Hoff, is a Business Coach known for inspiring massive action and a catalyst for personal and business growth, joy, and profits in a way that is fun, relaxing, and fulfilling, Sheri inspires people to do the work they love and make more money. Sheri helps business owners and professionals to relax into success. She uses both spiritual and practical techniques to obliterate blocks and create dramatic change. She is a business, leadership, happiness, and inner game expert. She has overcome nearly dying, and the loss of her brother at an early age. She has made it her life mission to discover the keys to happiness and success and then share them with her clients and community. Learn More About Sheri