Confidence is attractive and a terrific asset for creating success. We love being around confident leaders and confident people. Most of us wish we had a bit more of it. You may be confident is some areas and not in others or maybe your overall confidence has been shaken recently.
The key to confidence is to understand that this is an area that can grow and improve in your life with even just a small amount of attention. Focus on building your confidence and you will start seeing results.
Here are some steps for growing your confidence level.
1.Remember that as a young child, you were born confident. Do you remember singing at the top of your lungs? Or asking any question that you wanted to ask? Or being confident enough to try just about anything?
2. Remind yourself of your limitless potential. You can learn how to do just about anything that you want to do.
3. Use positive words to describe yourself (especially during your self-talk).
5. Create a series of achievements. It’s okay to start small. You can build on each achievement so you begin to feel a positive track record.
6. Be around other positive and confident people. Instead of being intimidated by confidence, get inspired and spend time around people who exude confidence.
7. Take action. Become an expert in your field and areas of interest. Learn from other experts. Practice your skills. If you want more clients, become a master of understanding what your clients want. If you want more financial freedom, become an expert at understanding how to grow your money and how to attract opportunities. If you want better relationships, become an expert at interpersonal communications. If you want to master your health, become an expert.
Confidence is something we call can have, yet few truly do. As you build confidence (and no, I am not talking about arrogance), you will see your life grow and change in a more positive direction.
If you liked this, you will love this article about How to Up-Level Your Mindset
Coach and Trainer, Dr. Sheri Kaye Hoff
Business and Life Strategist known for inspiring massive action and a catalyst for personal and business growth, joy, and profits in a way that is fun, relaxing, and fulfilling, Sheri Kaye Hoff inspires people to the do work they love and make money.She is a near death survivor. Learn more about Sheri