Practicing Self-Care 12 of 12 Days of Holiday Joy
Our 12 Days of Holiday Joy Event is coming to a close. Congratulations to our $100 Amazon gift card drawing winner Robyn Richards. Thank you for the heartfelt comments here, on Instagram, and in our facebook group.
It’s been a wonderful holiday season. Love, laughter, joy, and compassion have filled my heart this year. Yet, I am exhausted right now in this moment. I need a recharge. I need some compassion for myself. When I feel like this, I look at my self-care routine.
Did you overextend or over-commit your time this Holiday season? You are not alone if you feel a little tired or even totally exhausted.
Simple things make a big difference when it comes to self-care. Here are a few tried and true things you can do right now to start feeling revived.
- Take a nap. A nap with a weighted blanket is even more stress-relieving.
- Listen to music.
- Soak in the tub with Epsom salt or favorite bath salt.
- Try a moisture mask or charcoal mask on your face.
- Light candles and/or use essential oils in a diffuser.
- Write in a beautiful journal.
- Eat nutritious food and drink water.
- Use EFT. Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping) Enjoy this tapping session from my living joyfully podcast.
- Do something you really want to do.
- Delete a few things from your to-do list.
- Delegate a few things from your to-do list.
- Go outside. A brisk walk in the snow or on the beach will add more bliss, joy, and happiness immediately.
- Pray. A devotion book helps (amazon). Jesus Calling by Sarah Young is wonderful.
- Read a positive and inspiring book. (amazon) I loved Mike Dooley’s book on manifesting abundance, Playing the Matrix
- Or check out these new books on creating the life you want
I am wishing you more peace, love, and joy this season.
What new self-care habits do I want to add to my life?
Put my New Year’s Eve Masterclass on your Calendar
Or the Holiday Bundle: get all 4 programs for $497
Check out my favorite picks for the Self-Growth Lover in Your Life
New to 12 Days of Holiday Joy? Here are Days 1 through 11
Day 3 Going from Meh to Wow
Day 6 Be in Your Happy Now
Day 9 Finding Your Happy Place
Day 10 A Christmas Blessing
Day 11 End of Year Success Rituals
Sheri Kaye Hoff
Coach, Trainer, and Author, Sheri Kaye Hoff, is a Business Coach known for inspiring massive action and a catalyst for personal and business growth, joy, and profits in a way that is fun, relaxing, and fulfilling, Sheri inspires people to do the work they love and make more money. Sheri helps business owners and professionals to relax into success. She uses both spiritual and practical techniques to obliterate blocks and create dramatic change. She is a business, leadership, happiness, and inner game expert. She has overcome nearly dying, and the loss of her brother at an early age. She has made it her life mission to discover the keys to happiness and success and then share them with her clients and community. Learn More About Sheri