Day 1 Ten Fun Ways to Experience More Holiday Joy
Today, here is a fun top ten list of ways to up your happiness right now.
Happiness can be simple and easy. Here are ten ways to get happiness flowing:
1. Look up videos of Husky puppies learning to howl (yes, it’s a thing on youtube and I laughed until I cried).
2. Pick a tradition that you loved as a kid and share it with someone. One of mine was the Advent tradition of lighting a candle each week until all four candles were lit and the big candle in the middle on Christmas Day. In our home, we would light the candle, do nightly devotions, sometimes sing together, and share our gratitude lists for the day during Advent.
3. Go outside and look around. We often miss the beauty when we get busy. I noticed that this year, people seem to have more lights up this season. Our neighborhood is cheery and colorful.
4. Look through a few photo albums or your photo album on Facebook. Remember, smile, and laugh.
5. Send a card to someone you haven’t been in touch with for a while.
6. Give to someone who needs it or your favorite charity. One that I love is Eliana’s Light
7. Buy coffee or lunch for someone you don’t know.
8. Tip twice as much as you normally do at least once.
9. Dress up your pets. Okay, my dog loves it, but my cat just rolls her eyes at me.
10. Show appreciation in a public way. For example: leave a review on yelp or google for a business, post on a facebook page or other social media. Pour on the praise for a job well-done.
There is something on this list that is touching your heart right now. Or maybe you have your own ideas brewing.
What are some simple things I can do that will bring me and others joy today? Or Wouldn’t it be cool to…?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Featured Freebies today: podcast episodes on my Living Joyfully Show
Featured On Demand Workshop Today
For more happiness and abundance you might love:
Sheri Kaye Hoff
Coach, Trainer, and Author, Sheri Kaye Hoff, is a Business Coach known for inspiring massive action and a catalyst for personal and business growth, joy, and profits in a way that is fun, relaxing, and fulfilling, Sheri inspires people to do the work they love and make more money. Sheri helps business owners and professionals to relax into success. She uses both spiritual and practical techniques to obliterate blocks and create dramatic change. She is a business, leadership, happiness, and inner game expert. She has overcome nearly dying, and the loss of her brother at an early age. She has made it her life mission to discover the keys to happiness and success and then share them with her clients and community. Learn More About Sheri