Living abundantly is a state of mind. Living abundantly is a choice.
Create an abundant and prosperous mindset through daily focus and loving the present moment.
A huge key to abundance, is being open to receive. Notice if you feel open to the good things and thoughts that are coming your way. Can you accept a compliment? Or assistance? Are you tied to the idea that your financial freedom can only come through one avenue? Set a clear intention that your receiving channels are wide open to possibilities, opportunities, and all of the abundance that is around you.
Create an abundant and prosperous mindset through daily focus and loving the present moment.Click to tweet
You might immediately resist these ideas because you might look at your bank account or your circumstances and say, “No the truth is I am not living abundantly.”
But is there something in your life that feels abundant? Maybe your abundance is a hug from a child, or a gathering of friends, or a stack of books to read?
1. Abundance appears when it is already appreciated. You are already abundant in many ways. Write a list of proof. Prove to yourself that you are abundant. Write down every abundant aspect of your life. Include the clothes you have, your friends, family members, the place you live, etc… All of the things and people you truly appreciate. Feeling abundant is the opposite of desperate. So when you focus on abundant feelings, your energy level and point of attraction go up.
2. Then abundance responds to choice:
I once has someone ask me how I can take so many trips. I simply replied, “Travel is a choice.” I decide what trip I want to do, and a way appears. The path opens up, but the actual manifesting of the trip, starts with a decision to do it. If I feel wishy washy about a trip, it usually doesn’t happen, but when I firmly decide, “I am doing it.” A way reveals itself. One year i took 7 vacations. That was the first year I decided to take more vacations.
If you have something you want to do, make a conscious choice about doing it or having it. Affirm, ” I am (fill in the blank).
If you have something you want to do, make a conscious choice about doing it or having itClick to tweet
3. Take the first inspired action step. Even if you feel unsure about the entire path, just take the first step. The first step might be making an appointment, or filling out an application, or researching, or something else.
4. Allow for alternate paths to your goal. Your goal or desire could come to you in a creative manner that would never occur to you. Affirm, “I am open to this working out.” I once went to Europe in an unusual way. I took a transatlantic cruise, saw 5 countries, spoke at an event in England and spent time with a wonderful client, then came back via a long layover flight through Iceland (I spent a day in another lovely country). When I first decided to see my client in England, this is not the way I imagined traveling, but it is the way the trip unfolded because I was open and curious, and I traveled with an amazing colleague and we got to know each other on a much deeper level. I was open to possibilities.
5. Practice receiving your goal. Practice by visualizing this happening. Practice by receiving help and support from other people. Practice the feeling you will have when your goal or desire manifests. i manifest most of my dreams and desires by writing in my journal like I already have it. Once you manifest one big dream, you start to know deep in your heart that all of your dreams are coming true.
If you liked this, you will love the Free Inspired Living Gifts Event
Sheri Kaye Hoff, Ph.D.
Coach, Trainer, and Author, Dr. Sheri Kaye Hoff, Ph.D. is a Business and Life Coach known for inspiring massive action and a catalyst for personal and business growth, joy, and profits in a way that is fun, relaxing, and fulfilling, Sheri inspires people to the do work they love and make more money. Sheri helps business owners and professionals to relax into success. She uses both spiritual and practical techniques to obliterate blocks and create dramatic change. She is a business, leadership, happiness, and inner game expert. She has overcome nearly dying, and the loss of her brother at an early age. She has made it her lifetime mission to discover the keys to happiness and success and then share them with her clients and community.