Seven Keys for Igniting the Confidence to Grow Your Wealth (Guest Post)
Today, I am featuring a guest post from Wealth and Well-Being Coach, Bonnie Gortler. Bonnie has a successful career in the stock market for over 35 years and is the author of Journey to Wealth.
Do you feel confident thinking and talking about money?
If someone starts a conversation about money do you find yourself backing away wanting to leave because you don’t want to get involved in a financial discussion? You can learn new skills and develop new habits so that your thoughts and feelings around money give you a feeling of confidence, safety and a more peaceful attitude instead of worry and stress.
Value creates money.
Focus on providing value. Begin your journey to wealth by changing a few habits now and begin to embrace new thoughts about your wealth. Are you willing to dedicate the necessary effort to accomplish your wealth goals? It starts with you changing your thoughts from you can’t to you can. Start trusting your abilities to create change. Focus on becoming clear about your financial goals. Create a written plan for your finances. Don’t worry about being perfect, this plan is one that you can tweak along the way. However, your plan will help you plan your action steps.
Perhaps, you have made a plan but find that you don’t follow it consistently. Your inaction may be due to lack of knowledge, some past negative experiences, or even fear of the unknown. Your beliefs about money may be from what you were taught when you were younger. With some practice, you can teach yourself to have a different set of beliefs. You can increase your knowledge. This doesn’t mean that you will have all the answers for the future, but you can make better financial decisions by learning as much as you can. If you don’t make changes, you will stay exactly where you are now.
Change your mindset about your money and this will pave your way towards greater wealth. It’s possible to improve your current money beliefs. Click to tweet
Create the positive thoughts you want. Focus on your new thoughts, not ones from the past. Your thoughts and attitude will help you make a difference so you can the financial lifestyle you want. Start now. Change your mindset about your money and this will pave your way towards greater wealth. It’s possible to improve your current money beliefs. The first step is awareness and then for you to be willing to create change. With time and practice, this is doable. You can believe anything you want about money. Your imagination becomes your reality. With a few changes, you can experience more wealth with more confidence.
Follow These 7 Steps
- Develop a positive money mindset. The way you live or how you were brought up is what is normal to you. This is your money beliefs. Get in the habit of saying kind things to yourself about money. You want to be financially responsible by establishing good saving habits, watching your spending, and tracking your money on a monthly basis. The goal is to get to the point where you feel safe instead of stressed.
- Set personal wealth goals. Develop a daily routine that you commit to following each day. Acknowledge your biggest wins and biggest learning experiences. Take daily action steps towards creating a review process to keep you on track or to help you see where you may need some improvement to complete your goals.
- Get training by taking a course, networking over the internet or in person, or watching educational videos. Improve your knowledge.
- Create multiple income streams that line up with your passion and purpose. Value creates money. For example: If you like to cook, prepare meals for others and get paid. If you like art, find a way you can profit selling your art. Join a network marketing company. By building a team under you, you get paid on what others buy. Be part of an affiliate program by helping a colleague or friend by sharing their products as you provide value.
- Let go of your past, stop being hard on yourself for not having as much wealth as you thought you would have. No matter what you believe about money right now, a new belief can be learned. It’s possible for you to change your money beliefs and step through your money challenges and grow your wealth.
- Save money to invest. Open an investment account and begin planning to deposit money into your account each month. Even if it’s only a few dollars begin saving some of for income for you. You will most likely not miss the money, but you will be thankful that you set the money aside.
- Invest in your future. Start as early as you can investing in the stock market. Money makes money, and it grows significantly over time.
When it comes to your wealth journey, you will want to create financial goals in a way that fits your personal needs. You do this by positioning yourself to make mindful decisions about your money that match your goals. Focus on small daily actions. Be open and set into motion a practical plan for growing your knowledge, saving money, and investing in your future, so that you will begin creating a lifestyle towards the wealth you want. Integrating these changes will help you gain the confidence to step through your challenges. Take a step today.
If you liked this you will love Bonnie’s Free eBook, Grow Your Wealth and Well-Being
About Bonnie Gortler:
Bonnie Gortler, Wealth & Well-Being Coach, is a successful stock market expert who has been instrumental in managing multi-million dollar client portfolios within a top-rated investment firm during her over 35-year corporate career. As the author of “Journey to Wealth”, Bonnie has made it her mission to share the importance of risk management and how to enjoy true financial well-being by applying the technical and mental sides of investing. Bonnie has an M.B.A. in Business Administration and is a certified life coach. It is through her love of social media, blogging, and coaching that she is able to create change in the lives of many and inspire people from around the world. Bonnie is fully committed to your personal growth and development as she shares her winning spirit and powerful techniques with you. Visit BonnieGortler.com to learn more.
Sheri Kaye Hoff
Coach, Trainer, and Author, Sheri Kaye Hoff, is a Business and Life Coach known for inspiring massive action and a catalyst for personal and business growth, joy, and profits in a way that is fun, relaxing, and fulfilling, Sheri inspires people to do the work they love and make more money. Sheri helps business owners and professionals to relax into success. She uses both spiritual and practical techniques to obliterate blocks and create dramatic change. She is a business, leadership, happiness, and inner game expert. She has overcome nearly dying, and the loss of her brother at an early age. She has made it her life mission to discover the keys to happiness and success and then share them with her clients and community. Learn More About Sheri