Happy New Year! It’s 2017. Make this year your signature year. Ten ways to start off your year in an amazing way.
“Excellence encourages one about life generally; it shows the spiritual wealth of the world.” George Eliot
- Practice excellence every day by giving your best effort.
- Set your priorities and your schedule based on your values.
- Build trust every day, deepen connections with this free training
- Get happier today. Happiness is a habit. Happiness is a lifestyle choice. Join the happiness challenge
- Instead of trying to prevent things from happening to you, focus on what it is that you do want.
- Surround yourself with amazing people. If you are never around people who are smarter, better at something, or achieved more than you have, you slow down your own growth
- Stretch yourself. When you go for comfortable, you miss out on wonderful.
- Use the Magic Formula: High Energy Vibration + Inspired Action = Desired Results
- Be the Inspiration. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
- Be bold. “There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela
If you like this, you will love my free Ring in the New Year Coaching Call Replay- Click Here to listen
If you want to deepen your work on your goals, book a free strategy session here
Sheri Kaye Hoff
Coach, Trainer, and Author, Sheri Kaye Hoff, is a Business Coach known for inspiring massive action and a catalyst for personal and business growth, joy, and profits in a way that is fun, relaxing, and fulfilling, Sheri inspires people to do the work they love and make more money. Sheri helps business owners and professionals to relax into success. She uses both spiritual and practical techniques to obliterate blocks and create dramatic change. She is a business, leadership, happiness, and inner game expert. She has overcome nearly dying, and the loss of her brother at an early age. She has made it her life mission to discover the keys to happiness and success and then share them with her clients and community. Learn More About Sheri