Apply for a Free Get Your Results Coaching Consultation.
During the consultation you will:
- Discover how to start implementing biz growth and client attraction strategy and/or scale what you are already doing for your particular business.
- Review or reveal your optimal result and optimal client
- Learn some marketing strategy for breaking through to your target monthly sales goal
- You will leave the consultation with actionable steps and more.
This free session is FOR you if:
- You have a strong idea for a business that you will be starting now or soon, a startup business, or an established business.
- You are passionate about your business.
- You are a heart-centered business owner, coach, consultant or professional.
- You want to start growing and expanding your business immediately. You want a consistent full-time income
This consultation IS NOT for you if:
- You do not have an idea for a business or are unsure that you want to start a business.
- You are just checking things out and experimenting, but are not ready for rapid growth in your biz.
- You are not ready to start taking action immediately to grow your business.
It is completely free.
There are no strings attached to this free consultation. It is completely free with no pressure. At the end of your appointment, I will let you know about how to get involved with my signature coaching programs. Again, there is no obligation to sign up for anything. However, you will leave the session with some solid strategies and action steps that you can take to get more clients right now.
Reasons that may stop you from moving forward and booking the consultation.
After years of coaching and talking with people, these are some the reasons why people don’t move forward and apply for a consultation that they know they really want and know that it would be helpful. All of these reasons are based on limiting beliefs.
One of the biggest limiting beliefs is- I am too busy or I don’t have time. I asked one of my clients Bonnie Gortler from BonnieGortler.com to share how she gets things done even though she is an incredibly busy stock market portfolio manager and a wealth coach. Listen to Bonnie’s approach.
I also asked Nina Bosken, a busy blogger from aworldofdresses.com to share how she manages her busy schedule.
- Fear that it won’t really change the biz (the “I think I have tried everything” syndrome) Truth: You have not tried everything
- I am too busy. Truth: Everyone is too busy. I don’t know a single person who is not busy. We make time for things that are important to us.
- Fear of failure. Truth: Even if you have failed at some things in the past, it doesn’t mean you are a failure or that you will fail in future endeavors. Everyone has failed at some point. It is time to write a new story about your capacity to succeed.
- Fear that you can’t change or do what it takes to change. Truth: This is the number one reason people don’t sign up for things they really want. They think that change is possible for other people, but not them. (Hint- this is also a reason that people may not be signing up for your programs). Truth: You can change and grow. You have changed, grown and learned. You can do what you make up your mind to do.
- Fear of finding out the biz model or idea isn’t viable. Truth: most biz models can be tweaked to scale.
- Fear of rejection. A very common fear. Truth: This fear can be overcome with some simple exercises. I overcame this fear and I have helped many biz owners overcome this fear.
- Not asking for what you really want. A huge problem for a lot of people. Truth: It is time to stake a claim for what you really want in your life and biz.
- Fear that you cannot afford the solution that may be offered after the free session. Truth: Just about everyone feels this way every time they sign up for a free consultation with any coach. Maybe you really cannot afford it. Not a big deal. There is no pressure to sign up for anything. Also, if you do want to make it happen for you, there are payment plans and ways to make it happen.
Why not book your session right now?